At My Alibi, we have a range of flexible employment opportunities that offer fantastic earning potential, great hours and a vibrant working environment.

Laws regarding the advertising of ancillary staff positions only have recently been amended by the Victorian Government. If you’re interested in joining the My Alibi team – in a range of roles, including managers, receptionists and other key positions – email us today at, or call us up on (03) 9465-8899

SWA 7466BE

    Enquire Now

    service add girl
    service add icon

    If you’d like to know more about any of our Melbourne adult services

    03 9465 8899